From Massage Certification to Massage Marketing…
Your Guide to becoming a Successful Massage Therapist!
If you are considering a career in massage, our Step by Step Guides will lead you to success. Find more info on tantric massage London here.
Learn from thousands of massage therapists who have successfully launched their own businesses as they share their tips on everything from choosing the best massage certification program to how to market yourself and make more money.
So, Let’s Get Started!
Step 1 – Is Massage Right for Me?
In Step 1 of our guide we evaluate massage as a career option for you. We will answer questions like:
- Do you have the qualities of a successful Massage Therapist?
- Can you handle the physical demands of a Massage Career?
- Do you want to work as an employee or run your own business?
- How much money will you make?
- How much will it cost to get started?
Your Result: Confidence in your new career decision
Step 2 – Get Certified
The most important asset of your new business is you. So it pays to get trained and certified. But how do you decide between all the massage certification programs?
- Compare the major massage certification programs
- Free Practice Exams and Study Tips
- Recommended massage certification programs
Your Result: You will be a Certified Massage Therapist
Step 3 – Massage Jobs
In this step we explore everything you need to know to get your first massage therapy job
- Build your resume
- Target the Job you want
- Prepare you for the Interview
Your Result: You Get the Job!
Step 4 – Launch your business
When you are ready to venture out and start your own massage business, this step has everything you need.
- Develop your Business Plan
- Create a Marketing Strategy
- Determine your Budget
- Find a suitable location for your business
- Take care of legal and tax requirements
- Find liability insurance
- Acquire Software to automate your business
Your Result: Your Business Launches!
Not Sure Where to Start?
Start at Step 1 and just follow the onscreen navigation. I will take you through the guide one page at a time. But if you want to see what’s coming next or skip ahead, review our entire program in our sitemap.